What to do if you can’t find a career or don’t think you can do it.
The Biggest Roadblock to making an effective career decision is bad information.
- Go back and research appealing options more thoroughly.
- Read inspirational stories about people who overcame roadblocks.
- Try a smaller goal. For example, start a business on a part-time basis.
- If math holds you back, learn basics on Khan Academy.
- Improve your writing skills.
- Ease Anxiety with these tips
- Build your work skills with online learning courses.
- Improve your typing skills.
- Sharpen your computer skills.
- Discern your True Calling.
- Remember that most people regret risks not taken more than failures.
- Seek counseling, career counseling, or support groups to overcome roadblocks.